Admission in class 1 st class are open for class 1 st class students who complete the minimum age of 5 years as on 1 July
of that academic year. The precede is follows –
- Registration forms will be made available at the school office for a period which will be notified on the school
notice board . The registration forms should be return to the office duly filled by a specified date/notified on
the notice board and follow the instruction of the office .
- The registration form, should be submitted along with :
- An attested copy of date of birth certificate form :
( OR )
The Maternity hospital
( OR )
Baptism certificate(for Christians )
3 latest passport –size photographs
Admission in other than 1 st class -
Generally no admissions are taken to other classes as children from lower classes are promoted to the respective
higher classes , however , as some vacancies may arise due to withdrawals , opportunity is provided to those who
seek admission to other classes .
The procedure is as follows :
- A written application on a plain paper accompanied by an attested copy of the final exam report card of the
school last attended should be deposited in the school office by hand/ post.
- Vacancies, if any will be notified on NOTICE BOARD
- Only those who apply for those classes which have vacancies will then be asked to appear for the Entrance
- The principal reserves the right to admit or to refuse admission to anybody at any time without assigning any
reason for his action.
- No admission will be done unless a T.C. from a recognized school is submitted. Those coming from Outside
the district should have their T.C. countersigned by competent educational Authority of that place . In no case
shall the child be considered to a class higher than the one stated in the transfer certificate. The principal has
the right to say on what condition he will admit or retain a pupil in the school.
- The important condition for admission is that the parents/ Guardians comply strictly with the school rules
and regulation , cooperate with the school for the welfare of the institution, give sufficient time and care care
for their wards even after the admissions are over.
- The date of birth of a student once entered in the records will not be changed . The parents / guardian will
have to sign an undertaking to this effect.